OLIVE JAPAN® 2023 The World’s Best Olive Oil Announced !
We received total 710 Extra virgins and infused olive oil from 24 nations.
Thank you so much for such great participation and support.
It is our great honor and pleasure to announce our Awards as 8 PREMIER MEDALS (BEST of SHOW), 10 FINALISTs = “Toshiya Tada Special Olive Oil Sommelier” Awards, 333 GOLD Medals and 234 SILVER MEDALs (as of May 15).
Please download the ALL award winners list below.(May 15 Updated）
OLIVE JAPAN 2023 ALL WINNERs LIST as of MAY 15 (ENG)
i.e. There are no BRONZE, PLATINUM nor DOUBLE GOLD awards in OLIVE JAPAN®
For individual Photo introduction of Premier, Toshiya Tada Special Awards and BEST of Countries/Flavored, please visit our “Contest” page.
OLIVE JAPAN® 2024 Pre-Notice !!
Already, prepare for 2024. Please mark in your calender !
Projected Features of OLIVE JAPAN 2024 :
– Olive Oil Professional juries of true quality awards ONLY
– Participation FEE is 250 EURO or 260 US$ per product
– “Buy 4 & get 1 free” offer – Every 4 products entry gets 1 product free entry** continued
– Samples: Olive Oil Bottles of 500ml (Or 5 Bottles of 250ml)
– No Chemical Analysis report needed
― Entry Deadline will be May 10, 2024(Friday) and Results will be available on May 28, 2024.
**Special promotional discount will apply for 5 items in same entry form/made by same producer.
- OLIVE JAPAN International Olive Oil Competition – around 800 olive oil participated, upscale, the largest olive oil competition in Asia and Oceania region. The most quality oriented olive oil competition in the world.
- OLIVE JAPAN SHOW – Comprehensive market event and Trade Show for both consumers and traders. The Venue had been major department store and event places. All merchandises in the Show are the Awarded olive oil in OLIVE JAPAN competition, so that bringing “real” extra virgin quality and flavor for those leads the food scene in Japan.
- In addition to directly interacting with consumers and influencers in the food world, OLIVE JAPAN provides a precious opportunity to communicate the potential of the Japanese market to international businesses, and support promotional activities to help these businesses expand their presence in Japan.
- The organizer is the Olive Oil Sommelier Association of Japan(OSAJ), Japan’s sole professional organization for training and certifying olive oil experts, which is independent from any commercial body of the olive and olive oil.
Olive Oil Competition
The OLIVE JAPAN International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition is one of the premier olive oil competitions in the world, bringing together the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in awarding medals to the best oils from around the globe.
Most recent competition results here.
OLIVE JAPAN SHOW – MARCHE TradeshowIn the OLIVE JAPAN SHOW, the prestigious market area as only Competition winners can be exhibited, real quality oriented tradeshow. Booths will offer not only awarded olive oils from around the world, but also related products for the garden, personal care, and interiors. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to reach users and consumers with information, and encourage their interest in all aspects of olive products.
Stage EventA variety of programs will be presented on the stage in the main venue. Talk shows, cooking and product demonstrations, and workshops will communicate the health and other benefits of olives and some of the many ways we can enjoy them.
Olive Symposium Seminar (Members’ Only)The OLIVE JAPAN will also have academic seminars, symposium by world famous Presenters in the industry.
|Event Name||OLIVE JAPAN 2023|
|Events||OLIVE JAPAN International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition
OLIVE JAPAN SHOW; a world market tradeshow with olive oil as its central theme, showcasing products and events.
|Dates||Competition; April 24-25, 2023 / Winners announced on May 1, 2023
OLIVE JAPAN SHOW; May 4 and 5, 2023 at Courtyard Marriott Ginza Tobu Hotel
|SHOW Venue||Courtyard Marriott Ginza Tobu Hotel, 2F “SAKURA” in Tokyo|
|Organizing body||The Olive Oil Sommelier Association of Japan (OSAJ)
Chairman and General Director;
|Partner||IDEA Factory, Inc.|
|Sponsors||to include embassies of olive-producing countries, foreign and Japanese organizations, community and industry groups
Please see the “Sponsors” page for more detail
(Competition registration opens on late November, 2022.)
Please contact our office.
The Olive Oil Sommelier Association of Japan (OSAJ)